December 2, 1929 the Greek Orthodox Society, Holy Trinity, was incorporated. In 1962, property was acquired on West Concord Street in downtown Orlando and in 1963 the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of North and South America issued and Ecclesiastical Charter and assigned its first full time priest. Read More..
The Priest, as the servant/leader, oversees the entire life of our Church with the Parish Council and with the support and efforts of all who volunteer, assist, and labor for our Parish.
Our Staff, assist in the everyday function of our Church with the support and guidance of the Clergy through administrative, accounting, and stewardship tasks.
The Parish Council, under the guidance of the Priest, is the body that manages and oversees all operations of the Church and Parish Community. Its duties include: administering the Parish’s operating procedures, business concerns, and fund-raising activities.