Welcome to Holy Trinity of Greater Orlando
History of Our Parish
On December 2, 1929 the Greek Orthodox Society, Holy Trinity, was incorporated. In 1962, property was acquired on West Concord Street in downtown Orlando and in 1963 the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of North and South America issued an Ecclesiastical Charter and assigned a full time priest. The current location of Holy Trinity was purchased in 1980 and services were held in the Chris Carlos Cultural Center in 1987. September 8, 1990 the first services were held in the new Holy Trinity Church and on August 17, Holy Trinity broke ground on a new cultural center, that marked another major milestone in the life of our parish. Currently, there are over 400 families on our mailing list.